AMSOIL products are sold through independent Dealers. People like you. People who want extra money, something to do in their spare time, even a full-time business.You can start an independent AMSOIL Dealership for under $50 and put as much — or as little — time into it as you want. The outstanding products offered by AMSOIL comprise a rock-solid base upon which to build your business.
The current trend in the United States is small business. Owning your own business guarantees you the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to set your own goals. AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment. There are many advantages to the AMSOIL opportunity that you simply won’t find in other business opportunities.
And above all, AMSOIL provides Dealers with an excellent support system to help them develop their businesses. Brochures, video content, regular meetings, technical services — everything you need to begin and build your business is available from AMSOIL.
Contact your local AMSOIL Dealer for information on becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, request more information from AMSOIL, or register online now.
AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost, without the responsibilities of owning a Dealership.
Preferred Customer Memberships are recommended for people who are not necessarily interested in the business opportunity, but want the lowest possible prices on the best lubrication and filtration products for their vehicles and equipment. Preferred Customers pay the same low prices for AMSOIL products that AMSOIL Dealers pay.
Ten dollars gets you a six-month trial Preferred Customer membership for buying AMSOIL products at wholesale prices. Here is what Preferred Customers get:
- Preferred Customers buy AMSOIL products at wholesale prices. If you buy $100 of AMSOIL products a year, a Preferred Customer membership will save you money!
- The best way to order the Preferred Customer membership is right in our Online Store by adding it to your cart. You will get an immediate discount on your current product order if you order this program in the Online Store.
- Preferred Customers can either register over the telephone (1-907-301-0450), Allow 7 to 10 business days to activate your account if you mail in the application.
- Preferred Customer memberships may be renewed indefinitely for only $20/year.
- Preferred Customers can change their status to an AMSOIL Dealership at any time.
- Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products, an Air and Oil Filter Application Guide, and the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and application magazine, the AMSOIL Action News.
Retail accounts are retail outlets such as auto parts stores, motorcycle dealerships and automotive service centers. These stores stock AMSOIL products to sell to their customers or install AMSOIL products as part of a service such as with oil changes. Give Rob a call for your Free amsoil retail account 1-907-301-0450
Companies purchasing lubricants for use in company vehicles or equipment, may qualify for an AMSOIL Commercial Account. AMSOIL Commercial Accounts purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale commercial prices for use in your business vehicles and equipment. Commercial Accounts save up to 40% below AMSOIL suggested retail price.
An application form must be completed. When your business is approved, you can purchase products directly from AMSOIL using your assigned Commercial Account Number (ZO Number). AMSOIL INC. also extends 30-day credit to businesses that apply for credit reference approval.Give Rob a call for your Free amsoil commercial account 1-907-301-0450
AMSOIL has a complete line of Industrial Lubricants for your manufacturing facility including compressor oils, hydraulic oils, gear and bearing oils, synthetic grease, including food grade grease, natural gas engine oil, way lubricants, and dipping oil rust preventative just to name a few.
Click here to request more information about registering a commercial account.
There is no cost to register your AMSOIL Commercial Account.