AMSOIL International Accounts and Business Information:
AMSOIL provides this form for established business organizations interested in seeking an international business relationship. To be considered as a potential AMSOIL International Distributor, companies must:
- Demonstrate at least three years’ profitable history.
- Provide existing distribution capabilities in the geographic region it wishes to serve.
- Have or commit to hiring a sales force capable of marketing AMSOIL prod ucts, including technical lubrication experts.
- Have the ability to communicate in English, as well as the official language(s) of the geographic area to be served; and
- Speak and write in English.
- Place its first purchase order, a minimum of one (1) full twenty-foot (20’) shipping container, within 45 days of the Effective Date of the AMSOIL INC. International Distributor Agreement.
- Order a minimum two (2) full containers per year to maintain the distributorship.
Our International Department will reply by e-mail. This form is not intended to be used by current AMSOIL Dealers or affiliates submitting international business leads.